Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Carrots Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 15 Minutes
- Total time: 20 Minutes
- Serves: 6
- 750 g (1.7 lb) carrots, cut into chunks
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 180°C (350°F). It will take roughly five minutes to heat up.
- In a bowl, mix the carrots with the oil, salt, and pepper.
- Cook for 15 minutes. Shake the air fryer basket halfway through cooking.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Sprinkle with the chopped parsley.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- I use regular large carrots in the recipe, but you can replace them with whole baby carrots. I recommend removing the tops of the carrots.
- You can add other seasonings such as spices, herbs, and sauces to increase the amount of flavor.
- Do not overload the air fryer; otherwise, the carrots may cook unevenly.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!