Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Frozen Meatballs Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 14 Minutes
- Total time: 19 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- 500 g (1.1 lb) frozen meatballs
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- Preheat the air fryer to 200°C (390°F). It will take roughly five minutes to heat up.
- Place the meatballs into the air fryer. Try to keep them as a single layer.
- Lightly drizzle or spray the meatballs with cooking oil.
- Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 10-14 minutes. Turn halfway through cooking.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- I highly recommend preheating the air fryer for the best result. If you do not preheat the air fryer, you will need to increase the cooking time by a few more minutes.
- A meat thermometer comes in handy for checking whether the meatballs are cooked. The internal temperature of the meatballs should be roughly 75°C (170°F).
- Chicken, beef, pork, or lamb meatballs will all cook roughly the same, so feel free to use whatever you like the most.
- You may need to increase the cooking time if your meatballs are large.
- Spraying the meatballs with oil will help get a better cook on the outside.
- The nutritional information is only an estimate and will vary heavily depending on the brand of frozen meatball you have bought. Please refer to the packet for the most accurate information.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!