Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Pork Chops Recipe
- Prep time: 15 Minutes
- Cook time: 20 Minutes
- Total time: 35 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- 4 pork chops boneless or bone-in
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp white sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- In a bowl, combine all the seasoning ingredients.
- Coat the pork chops in the seasoning.
- Preheat the air fryer to 190°C (375°F)
- Place the pork chops into the basket of the air fryer.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until the internal temperature of the pork is around 65°C (150°F). I recommend flipping them halfway through.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- You can use bone-in pork, but my personal preference is boneless.
- If you do not preheat the air fryer, then the pork chops may take a bit longer to cook. Add roughly two minutes to the cooking time.
- I am using a 7.2L (6.6 qt) air fryer, so you may need to do multiple batches if your pork does not fit.
- The thickness of your pork chops will impact the cooking time. If they are thin, you may only need a couple of minutes. I recommend using a meat thermometer to ensure the pork is cooked correctly.
- Remove the cayenne pepper from the recipe if you do not like spicy food.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!