Back to Recipe Print Recipe
French Toast in a Mug Recipe
- Prep time: 2 Minutes
- Cook time: 1 Minute
- Total time: 3 Minutes
- Serves: 1
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp cinnamon, ground
- 2 slices of white bread cut into cubes
- Lightly grease a microwavable mug.
- Add the egg, milk, vanilla essence, sugar, cinnamon, and beat together.
- Add the diced bread and push it down into the egg mixture.
- Place in the microwave and cook on high for about 1 & ½ minutes.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- Stale bread usually works a lot better in French toast as it will absorb the egg mixture faster.
- The cooking time will vary depending on how powerful your microwave is and what settings you have it on. I have mine on the highest setting and find it takes roughly one and a half minutes for it to be cooked correctly.
- Make sure you use a microwave-safe mug as you don't want to damage your mug or microwave.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!