Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Paleo Guacamole Recipe
- Prep time 15 Minutes
- Total time 15 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 2 avocados
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tomato, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- Peel, deseed and mash avocados in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add diced onion, tomato, cilantro and lime juice.
- Season with and salt and pepper.
- Serve & Enjoy
- This easy paleo guacamole recipe is a fantastic side dish to many other amazing recipes. You can try having it with paleo nachos, chili con carne, sweet potato fries or even just by itself.
- This recipe will only last one day even if you do keep it in the fridge. The lime should help keep it for awhile, but you will probably find that the avocado will brown quite fast.