Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Bacon Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 10 Minutes
- Total time: 15 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- 500 g (1.1 lb) bacon slices
- Preheat the air fryer to 200°C (390°F)
- Place the bacon into the air fryer as a single layer. Try not to overlap too much.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes. Turn the bacon halfway through cooking.
- Once cooked, transfer the bacon to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Repeat until all the bacon is cooked.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- You may need to adjust the cooking time. If you prefer super crispy bacon, then I recommend cooking for longer. If you prefer it soft, then reduce the cooking time.
- I recommend cutting super long slices of bacon in half.
- Better quality bacon will always produce better results.
- Add water to the bottom of the air fryer if it starts to smoke, or you can add it before you start cooking. A slice of bread is another option if you do not want to use water.
- Empty the grease from the bottom of the air fryer after each batch of bacon to avoid having the bacon swimming in grease.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!