Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Baked Apples
- Prep time: 20 Minutes
- Cook time: 15 Minutes
- Total time: 35 Minutes
- Serves: 6
- 6 large apples
- 30 g (1.1 oz) unsalted butter, softened
- 50 g (1.8 oz) brown sugar
- 40 g (1.4 oz) walnuts, chopped
- 50 g (1.8 oz) almond flour
- 80 g (2.8 oz) raisins
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg, ground
- Core the apples and leave 1cm (1 inch) at the bottom so the filling will not fall out.
- Prick the outside of the apple with a skewer. It will help prevent the apple from exploding.
- Combine the butter, brown sugar, walnuts, almond flour, raisins, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl.
- Fill the center of the apples with the filling mixture.
- Preheat the air fryer to 180°C (360°F). It should take roughly 5 minutes.
- Place the apples into the air fryer so the filling is facing upright.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until the apple is tender.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- Use an apple corer for the best results. Alternatively, a paring knife will work just as well. Be careful not to cut yourself.
- Piercing the apple skin with a skewer will help stop the apple from exploding.
- You can use a skewer to check if the apple is tender. Depending on the size of the apple, you may need to cook it for longer than the specified time.
- Cover the apples with foil if the filling is cooking too fast and the apples are not tender.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!