Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Baked Potatoes Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 1 Hour
- Total time: 1 Hour & 5 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- 4 large potatoes, washed
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the air fryer to 180°C (350°F). It will take roughly five minutes to heat up.
- Using a skewer or fork, prick the potatoes all over.
- Rub the potatoes with oil and salt.
- Place the potatoes into the preheated air fryer and cook for 1 hour.
- Use a skewer to check if the potatoes are ready. The skewer should pierce easily into the potato.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- You can add herbs in with the potatoes for a bit of extra flavor. Something like rosemary or thyme will work perfectly.
- Rubbing the potatoes with some garlic and onion powder is an excellent way of adding flavor.
- The cooking oil is not essential, but it helps get the potato crisp. You can use a different oil or fat. For example, bacon fat or duck fat will work great.
- It is essential that you do not peel the potatoes. Instead, wash the potatoes, so they do not have any dirt left on them.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!