Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Banana Bread
- Prep time: 20 Minutes
- Cook time: 50 Minutes
- Total time: 1 Hour & 10 Minutes
- Makes: 1 Loaf
- 250 g (8.8 oz) self-rising flour
- 100 g (3.5 oz) brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 250 g (8.8 oz) ripe bananas, mashed
- 150 ml (5.1 fl oz) olive oil
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp honey
- Preheat the air fryer to 160°C (320°F). It will take roughly 5 minutes.
- Grease and line a 11cm (4.3 in) x 20cm (7.9 in) loaf pan.
- Combine the self-rising flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat together the banana, oil, eggs, and honey.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Pour the banana bread mixture into the loaf pan. Smooth the surface.
- Place the loaf pan into the air fryer basket.
- Air fry for 50 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- I recommend using overripe bananas for the best results as they will mash easily. They also tend to have a sweeter and more potent taste.
- The honey is optional and can either be replaced or left out altogether. Maple syrup or regular sugar are great alternatives to honey.
- If you want to make this recipe gluten-free, simply use self-rising gluten-free flour instead of regular self-rising flour.
- Do not be afraid to add more flavors to the banana bread batter. For example, chocolate chips or raisins are great additions.
- You will need a large air fryer to fit a loaf tin. Alternatively, you can use mini loaf pans, but you will need to reduce the cooking time. You could also try to use a round cake pan.
- If you don’t have self-rising flour, you can make some using regular plain flour and baking powder. Adding roughly two teaspoons of baking powder to the flour should get you the best result.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!