Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Beef Sausages Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 10 Minutes
- Total time: 15 Minutes
- Serves: 6
- 6 beef sausages
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- Preheat the air fryer to 180°C (350°F). It will take roughly five minutes to heat.
- Lightly spray the air fryer basket with the cooking oil.
- Place the beef sausages into the air fryer basket. Make sure they are a single layer.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until browned and fully cooked. Flip the sausages halfway through cooking.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- You can slightly prick the skin of the sausages to help prevent them from exploding. A downside to pricking the skin is the inside of the sausage can dry out.
- To ensure that your meat is cooked correctly, use a meat thermometer. The internal temperature should be roughly 75°C (170°F).
- Cook in batches rather than overload the air fryer. A single layer of sausages will get the best and most consistent cook.
- I used regular sausages in this recipe, so you may need to adjust the cooking time if you have thick or thin sausages.
- The oil is optional, but it does help achieve a better cook and helps stop the sausages from sticking to the air fryer basket.
- Most sausages should be gluten-free, keto, and paleo-friendly, but it is best to check with the butcher or packaging.
- If your air fryer starts to smoke, add a little bit of water to the bottom of the basket. The smoke is likely caused by sausage grease burning as it hits the bottom of the air fryer.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!