Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Caramelized Bananas Recipe
- Prep time: 10 Minutes
- Cook time: 8 Minutes
- Total time: 18 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- 2 large bananas, cut into fat coin-sized slices
- 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- Preheat the air fryer to 200°C (390°F). It will take roughly five minutes to heat.
- Line the air fryer basket with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, add the sugar. Roll each slice of banana in the sugar and place into the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 8 minutes or until the banana starts to caramelize.
- Serves & Enjoy.
- To get both sides of the banana caramelized, you will need to flip them. However, the banana will likely be soft and difficult to flip, so it may be safer to leave it alone.
- You can cut the bananas lengthways instead of into coins. You shouldn't need to adjust the cooking time either way.
- Keep an eye on the bananas in the air fryer as sugar can quickly burn.
- I highly recommend using parchment paper to reduce the likeliness of a messy cleanup.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!