Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Chicken Breasts Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 15 Minutes
- Total time: 20 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp parsley
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- Preheat the air fryer to 190°C (375°F).
- In a bowl, combine all the seasoning ingredients.
- Rub the chicken breasts in olive oil.
- Coat the chicken in the seasoning mixture.
- Place the seasoned chicken into the basket of the air fryer.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken is around 75°C (170°F). Flipping halfway through cooking will ensure a more even cook.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- The cooking time can vary heavily depending on the size of the chicken breast. If the chicken breasts are extra-large, you might need to cook for twenty minutes. On the flip side, if they are small, you might only need to cook for 5 minutes. My chicken was roughly 250g (8.8 oz) per breast.
- A meat thermometer is the best way to ensure that the chicken is cooked correctly internally. The internal temperature of the chicken should be at least 75°C (170°F).
- If you are using frozen chicken breasts, you may need to increase the cooking by ten minutes. I highly recommend that you use a meat thermometer to ensure the center of the chicken is cooked.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!