Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Chicken Sausages Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 10 Minutes
- Total time: 15 Minutes
- Serves: 6
- 6 chicken sausages
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- Preheat the air fryer to 180°C (350°F). It will take roughly five minutes to heat up.
- Lightly spray the air fryer basket with the cooking oil.
- Place the chicken sausages into the air fryer basket. Make sure they are a single layer.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until browned and fully cooked. Flip the sausages halfway through cooking.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- I recommend using a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the sausages. The internal temperature should be at least 75°C (170°F).
- Be wary of the size of your sausages, as thinner or thicker sausages might require slight cooking time adjustments. The type I used in this recipe was roughly 2cm (0.8 in) thick.
- Make sure you do not stack the sausages or overcrowd the air fryer. Doing either of these will cause longer cooking times and more inconsistent cooking.
- Pricking the sausages with a fork or knife will help reduce the chance of the sausages exploding. One downside is that it can cause the meat to go dryer than usual.
- The cooking oil is optional but will prevent the sausages from sticking to the air fryer basket.
- You will need to double-check your packet of sausages, but most good-quality sausages should be keto, gluten-free, and paleo-friendly.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!