Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Chicken Thighs Recipe
- Prep time 10 Minutes
- Cook time: 15 Minutes
- Total time 25 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 8 boneless chicken thighs
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- In a bowl, combine all the seasoning ingredients.
- Coat the chicken thighs in the seasoning.
- Preheat the air fryer to 190°C (375°F)
- Place the seasoned chicken thighs into the basket of the air fryer.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until the chicken's internal temperature is around 75°C (170°F). Flipping halfway through cooking will ensure a more even cook.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- You can easily swap the chicken thigh for chicken breast or something else. You will need to adjust the cooking time slightly to make up for the thicker cuts of meat.
- Using a meat thermometer is the best way to check whether the chicken is cooked correctly. The internal temperature of the chicken should be 75°C (170°F).
- Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to do multiple batches. If you double-layer the chicken thighs, the chicken may take longer to cook.
- If you are using bone-in chicken thighs, you may need to add another three minutes to the cooking time.
- For frozen chicken thighs, I recommend cooking the chicken for twenty-five minutes. I highly recommend that you check the internal temperature of the chicken before serving.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!