Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Chiko Rolls
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 15 Minutes
- Total time: 20 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- 4 Chiko rolls
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- Preheat the air fryer to 200°C (390°F). It will take roughly 5 minutes to heat.
- Place the Chiko rolls into the air fryer.
- Lightly spray the Chiko rolls with the cooking oil.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until hot in the center.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- The oil will help the Chiko rolls get an extra crispy batter. If you want to keep things as healthy as possible, simply leave the oil out.
- Depending on the size of your air fryer, you might be able to fit more Chiko rolls. Make sure they do not overlap, as it might cause them to go soggy.
- Flipping the rolls halfway through cooking will help ensure a more even cook. However, it is not super necessary.
- Chiko rolls are an Australian creation and might be tricky to find in other countries.
- A meat thermometer is great for checking whether the center of the food is hot.
- The nutritional information below is an estimate from an online nutrition calculator. For more accurate information, refer to the box.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!