Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Corn Dogs Recipe
- Prep time: 2 Minutes
- Cook time: 10 Minutes
- Total time: 12 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- 600 g (1.3 lb) frozen corn dogs
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- Preheat the air fryer to 200°C (390°F). It will take roughly 5 minutes to heat.
- Place the frozen corn dogs into the air fryer.
- Lightly spray the corn dogs with the cooking oil.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until hot in the center. Flip halfway through cooking for an even cook.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- Using a meat thermometer is a great way to ensure that the corn dogs are cooked all the way to the center.
- The cooking oil is optional, but it does help ensure the corn dogs get a lovely crispy batter.
- You may be able to fit more corn dogs in the air fryer than the recommended amount. Try not to add too many as it may cause inconsistent cooking.
- The nutritional information below is an estimate from an online nutrition calculator. For more accurate information, refer to the box.
- Mini corn dogs will work best as they fit more easily into the air fryer.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!