Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Corn on the Cob Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 10 Minutes
- Total time: 15 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- 4 ears of corn
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 180°C (350°F). It will take roughly five minutes to heat.
- Place corn ears in the air fryer basket.
- Lightly spray the ears of corn with the cooking oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 10 minutes. Flip the corn halfway through cooking.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- Do not overload the air fryer with corn, as it will lead to inconsistent cooking. Try to keep all the ears of corn as a single layer.
- Remove any corn husks before cooking the corn in the air fryer. The husks may burn and spoil the food.
- As I mentioned earlier, you can cook frozen corn on the cob in the air fryer. You will need to increase the cooking time by five to ten minutes.
- Always check your food throughout cooking to ensure it does not burn.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!