Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Dim Sims Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 20 Minutes
- Total time: 25 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- 750 g (1.7 lb) frozen dim sims
- 1 tsp oil
- Preheat the air fryer to 200°C (390°F).
- Add the dim sims into the air fryer basket.
- Lightly coat the dim sims with some oil.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until golden brown. You may want to rotate them halfway through cooking.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- You do not need to defrost the dim sims. Simply cook from frozen.
- Spray the dim sims lightly with oil if you want them to be crispy. Otherwise, they will still fine but won't be as crispy.
- Depending on the size of your air fryer, you might be able to add more dim sims.
- I use Marathon dim sims in this recipe, but any brand will work fine.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!