Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Frozen Battered Fish Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 12 Minutes
- Total time: 17 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- 4 frozen battered fish fillets
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- Preheat the air fryer to 180°C (350°F). It will take roughly five minutes to heat.
- Add the battered fish to the air fryer basket and lightly spray with oil.
- Cook for 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Flip halfway through cooking.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- I recommend using a meat thermometer to check whether the fish is fully cooked. The internal temperature should be at least 63°C (145°F). You can double-check the product box for temperatures to be safe.
- The oil is optional, but I recommend using it as it will help the batter get crisp.
- Larger or smaller pieces of fish will result in different cooking times. If you want to be safe, check the fish at the eight-minute mark, then check it every 4 minutes.
- Do not overload the air fryer as it will cause inconsistent cooking and soggy batter. Try to keep the fish as a single layer. You may need to cook in batches.
- Please refer to the frozen battered fish box for the most accurate nutritional information.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!