Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Frozen Broccoli Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 15 Minutes
- Total time: 20 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- 750 g (1.7 lb) frozen broccoli florets
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 180°C (350°F). It will take roughly five minutes to heat up.
- Add the frozen broccoli to the air fryer basket as a single layer and lightly spray with oil.
- Sprinkle the salt and pepper over the top of the broccoli and gently shake the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Shake halfway through cooking.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- The broccoli can go from being perfectly cooked to overcooked very quickly. I recommend checking every few minutes once you get close to the fifteen-minute mark.
- You can use fresh broccoli instead of frozen, but the cooking time will be drastically shorter. I recommend roughly seven minutes if you are cooking fresh or thawed broccoli.
- Avoid overloading the air fryer basket as it can cause inconsistent cooking.
- The type of oil you use can drastically impact the flavor of the broccoli. I used a lighter tasting oil such as vegetable oil, but you can try strong tasting oils such as coconut oil or olive oil.
- This dish is gluten-free, keto, vegan, and paleo-friendly, so it is a perfect side dish if you are cooking for people with strict dietary requirements.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!