Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Frozen Cauliflower Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 12 Minutes
- Total time: 17 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- 750 g (1.7 lb) frozen cauliflower florets
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 180°C (350°F). It will take roughly five minutes to heat up.
- Add the cauliflower to the air fryer basket and lightly spray with oil. Sprinkle the salt and pepper over the top.
- Cook for 12 minutes or until lightly browned. You might need to shake the air fryer basket halfway through.
- Serve & Enjoy
- Be careful not to burn the cauliflower as it will make it go bitter. I recommend checking the cauliflower after it has been cooking for eight minutes.
- You can use regular cauliflower instead of the frozen variety. You may need to adjust the cooking time slightly.
- Try not to overload the air fryer as it may cause inconsistent cooking. For example, the florets at the top will burn quickly, and the florets underneath will not cook. Cook in batches if required.
- An olive oil spray or regular cooking oil spray will work great for coating the cauliflower evenly. Alternatively, drizzle the oil over the top and quickly coat using your hands.
- This recipe is gluten-free, keto, and paleo-friendly. However, be aware of the type of oil you use.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!