Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Kievs Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 20 Minutes
- Total time: 25 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- 4 large frozen chicken kievs
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- Preheat the air fryer to 180°C (350°F). It will take roughly five minutes to heat up.
- Place the frozen chicken kievs into the air fryer basket and lightly coat with the cooking oil.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until golden brown and the internal temperature is at least 75°C (170°F).
- Serve & Enjoy.
- I use the cooking oil to help achieve a better cook on the chicken, but it can be left out of the recipe if you do not want to use it.
- Use a meat thermometer to check whether the internal temperature of the chicken has reached at least 75°C (170°F).
- I cook the kievs from frozen, so you may need to decrease the cooking time if you have already thawed yours.
- Larger or smaller kievs may cook faster or slower than the recommended time in this recipe.
- I do not recommend overcrowding the air fryer as it will lead to inconsistent cooking.
- For the best results, stick to a brand of frozen chicken kievs that you know and love.
- Please refer to the box of your frozen kievs for the most accurate nutritional information.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!