Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Nuggets Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 15 Minutes
- Total time: 20 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- 1 kg (2.2 lb) frozen chicken nuggets
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- Preheat the air fryer to 200°C (390°F). It should take roughly 5 minutes to heat.
- Place the nuggets into the air fryer.
- Lightly spray the chicken nuggets with the cooking oil.
- Cook for 15 minutes. I recommend turning the nuggets halfway through cooking.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the chicken. The internal temperature of the chicken should be 75°C (170°F).
- Spraying the chicken with a little bit of oil will help achieve a deliciously crunchy crumb.
- Preheating the air fryer is optional, but it does help achieve a better result. The air fryer should also only take a couple of minutes to heat.
- The nutritional information below is only an estimate. For more accurate information, please refer to the box for your chicken nuggets.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!