Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Tenders Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 15 Minutes
- Total time: 20 Minutes
- Serves: 2
- 400 g (14.1 oz) frozen chicken tenders
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- Preheat the air fryer to 180°C (350°F). It should take roughly 5 minutes to heat.
- Place the tenders into the air fryer.
- Lightly spray the chicken tenders with the cooking oil.
- Cook for 15 minutes. I recommend turning the tenders halfway through cooking.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- I highly recommend that you use a meat thermometer to ensure that the center of the chicken is cooked. The internal temperature of the chicken should be 75°C (170°F).
- The cooking oil is entirely optional and can be left out if you want to keep things as healthy as possible. The oil does help guarantee a crispier crumb.
- I recommend preheating the air fryer as it will help ensure a faster and better cook. If you are low on time, you can easily skip this step. However, you may need to adjust the cooking time.
- Most chicken tenders are the same size. However, if you find that your tenders are smaller or larger, you may need to adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- The nutritional information below was calculated by an online nutrition calculator, so it may not be accurate. For the most accurate information, refer to the frozen chicken tenders box.
- I do not recommend stacking the chicken as they may not cook correctly.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!