Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 20 Minutes
- Total time: 25 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- 1 kg (2.2 lb) Frozen Chicken Wings
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- Preheat the air fryer to 200°C (390°F). It should take roughly 5 minutes to heat.
- Place the chicken wings into the air fryer.
- Lightly spray the chicken wings with the cooking oil.
- Cook for 20 minutes. I recommend turning the wings halfway through cooking.
- Check the chicken is cooked by using a meat thermometer. The internal temperature should be at least 75°C (170°F).
- Serve & Enjoy.
- To ensure that this recipe is gluten-free, double-check the packaging and make sure there are no gluten products in the marinade.
- I highly recommend that you purchase a meat thermometer to ensure that the center of the chicken is cooked. The internal temperature should be at least 75°C (170°F).
- A light spray of cooking oil will help the chicken form a delicious crispy skin.
- This recipe assumes that the chicken wings are frozen. If you have defrosted the chicken wings, you will need to reduce the cooking time by half. Always check the meat with a thermometer to ensure it is correctly cooked.
- The nutritional information below is an estimate. Please refer to the frozen chicken wings packaging for accurate information.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!