Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Frozen Dumplings Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 8 Minutes
- Total time: 13 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- 12 frozen dumplings
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- Preheat the air fryer to 180°C (350°F). It will take roughly five minutes to heat up.
- Add the frozen dumplings into the air fryer basket. Lightly spray or brush with oil.
- Cook in the air fryer for 8 minutes. Shake or flip the dumplings halfway through cooking.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- This recipe will work for most types of dumplings, such as frozen potstickers. You may need to adjust the cooking times, so they are perfect for your tastes.
- Compared to other cooking methods, the dumplings will turn out crisper and a lot crunchier from cooking in the air fryer.
- Spraying the dumplings with a cooking oil such as canola or vegetable oil is best to achieve a crispy outside. If you do not use oil, they may go very dry on the outside.
- I recommend not stacking the dumplings in the air fryer basket as it may cause inconsistent cooking. Try to keep them all as a single layer.
- If you thaw the dumplings beforehand, you will need to reduce the cooking time slightly. You will likely only need four minutes in the air fryer if the dumplings are no longer frozen.
- The nutritional information will vary heavily depending on the brand and type of dumpling you use. Please refer to the packaging for the most accurate information. I used Heavenly Banquet pork and spring onion dumplings.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!