Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Frozen Fish Sticks Recipe
- Prep time 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 14 Minutes
- Total time 19 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 20 frozen fish sticks
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- Preheat the air fryer to 200°C (390°F). Roughly five minutes.
- Place the fish sticks into the air fryer. Try not to overlap them.
- Lightly spray with the cooking oil.
- Cook for 10-14 minutes. Flip halfway through cooking to ensure an even cook.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- Spraying the fish sticks with oil will help ensure a crispy crumb. You can skip this ingredient if you want to be slightly healthier.
- You can add more fish sticks than the recommended amount on the recipe if your air fryer can handle it. I do highly recommend that you do not overlap the fish sticks.
- I recommend cooking the fish sticks from frozen for the best result. If they are thawed, reduce the cooking time by half.
- Fish sticks are sometimes called fish fingers.
- The nutritional information below is an estimate. For more accurate information, refer to the box.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!