Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Frozen French Fries Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 20 Minutes
- Total time: 25 Minutes
- Serves: 6
- 1 kg (2.2 lb) Frozen French Fries
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- Preheat the air fryer to 200°C (390°F). It will take roughly five minutes.
- Place the French fries into the air fryer.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Shake every 5 minutes to ensure an even cook.
- Lightly season with salt or your favorite seasoning.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- I highly recommend shaking the air fryer basket regularly to get an even cook on the fries.
- Spraying the French fries with a bit of oil will help ensure they get a lovely crisp.
- Preheating the air fryer is important for getting the best cook possible. However, you can skip preheating if you are low on time.
- If you require this recipe to be gluten-free, ensure that the frozen fries do not have any extra gluten-based seasoning on them.
- The nutritional information below is an estimate. For accurate information, please refer to the product box.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!