Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Frozen Hash Browns Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 20 Minutes
- Total time: 25 Minutes
- Serves: 2
- 6 frozen hash browns
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- Preheat the air fryer to 200°C (390°F). It will take roughly 5 minutes to heat.
- Place the hash browns into the air fryer. Do not stack or overlap.
- Lightly spray the hash browns with the cooking oil.
- Cook for 10 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- Make sure you do not overlap the hash browns, as this will reduce the chance of them crisping.
- Fitting lots of hash browns into the air fryer might be difficult. You might want to consider using a rack so you can add more layers.
- The cooking oil is optional and is only there to help crisp the hash browns.
- The nutritional information below is an estimate from an online nutrition calculator. For more accurate information, refer to the hash browns packet.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!