Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Frozen Mozzarella Sticks Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 10 Minutes
- Total time: 15 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- 500 g (1.1 lb) frozen mozzarella sticks
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- Preheat the air fryer to 200°C (350°F). It will take roughly five minutes.
- Place the frozen mozzarella sticks into the air fryer and lightly spray with oil.
- Cook for roughly 10 minutes or until the mozzarella sticks are golden brown. Flip halfway through cooking to ensure an even cook.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- The oil will help ensure that the crumb on the mozzarella sticks crisps up nicely. You can skip the oil if you want it to be slightly healthier.
- Homemade mozzarella sticks will also work great. You may need to reduce the cooking time down to just five to eight minutes.
- The cheese oozing out of the sticks is an indicator that they are cooked and ready to be eaten.
- You can easily double the number of cheese sticks if you have a large air fryer (7.2L (6.6 qt) like mine.
- Flipping the sticks is not compulsory but does help ensure an even cook.
- The nutritional information below is just an estimate. Please refer to the frozen mozzarella stick's box for the most reliable information.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!