Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Frozen Onion Rings Recipe
- Prep time: 2 Minutes
- Cook time: 15 Minutes
- Total time: 17 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- 500 g (1.1 lb) crumbed frozen onion rings
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- Preheat the air fryer to 180°C (350°F). It should take roughly 5 minutes to heat.
- Place the onion rings into the air fryer.
- Lightly spray the onion rings with the cooking oil.
- Cook for 15 minutes. I recommend shaking the air fryer basket every 5 minutes.
- Serve & Enjoy.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!