Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Frozen Pigs in a Blanket Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 10 Minutes
- Total time: 15 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- 12 frozen pigs in a blanket
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- Preheat the air fryer to 200°C (390°F). It will take roughly five minutes to heat.
- Add the frozen pigs in a blanket into the air fryer basket as a single layer and leave a gap between them to allow the pastry to expand.
- Lightly spray with the cooking oil.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- I recommend cooking from frozen. However, if you thaw the pigs in a blanket beforehand, you will need to adjust the cooking time. I recommend removing 3-5 minutes from the cooking time if you are using a thawed product.
- The cooking oil is optional but recommended. The oil will help ensure the outside of the pastry gets deliciously crispy.
- Keeping the pigs in a blanket as a single layer in the air fryer basket will ensure the best quality cook.
- Pigs in a blanket might also be known as Puffy Dogs.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!