Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Frozen Pizza Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 10 Minutes
- Total time: 15 Minutes
- Serves: 2
- 1 frozen pizza
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- Lightly grease the inside of the air fryer basket.
- Preheat the air fryer to 200°C (390°F)
- Place the pizza into the air fryer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove the pizza from the air fryer.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- You can skip the oil and still have the pizza cook perfectly. I find the oil helps achieve a crispier base and helps with cleaning.
- I am using a 7.2L (6.6 qt) air fryer, which is quite large, so you may find that your air fryer is not big enough to fit the pizza. You may need to cut it while it is still frozen and cook it in batches.
- I recommend checking the pizza halfway through cooking to ensure that it won't overcook. I found the toppings cooked quite fast. You can cover the pizza with foil to help prevent the toppings from overcooking while you finish cooking the base.
- Our nutritional information is just an estimate. Please refer to the pizza box for accurate information.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!