Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Frozen Potato Wedges Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 20 Minutes
- Total time: 25 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- 750 g (1.7 lb) frozen potato wedges
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- Preheat the air fryer to 200°C (390°F). It will take roughly five minutes to heat up.
- Place the frozen potato wedges into the air fryer basket and lightly spray with oil.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Shake or turn the wedges every five minutes to help achieve a better cook.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- The cooking oil is optional, but it does help get the wedges deliciously crisp. Simply leave it out if you want to try and keep things as healthy as possible.
- Cooking times may vary depending on the size of your wedges. However, you should not have problems as wedges tend to be roughly the same size.
- Overloading the air fryer basket is not ideal as it will stop the wedges from cooking evenly. A single layer often works best. If your air fryer basket is full, it may be best to cook in batches instead.
- The wedges should be gluten-free, but it is best to check on the package. Alternatively, you can make and season the wedges yourself.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!