Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Frozen Roast Potatoes Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 20 Minutes
- Total time: 25 Minutes
- Serves: 6
- 1 kg (2.2 lb) frozen roast potatoes
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- Preheat the air fryer to 200°C (390°F). It will take roughly five minutes to heat.
- Place frozen roast potatoes into the air fryer basket and lightly spray with oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Shake or turn the potatoes halfway through cooking.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- Depending on the size of your roast potatoes, you may need to increase or decrease the cooking time.
- You do not need to add the oil, but it is recommended to achieve the best crispiness on the potatoes.
- Double-check the packaging for the roast potatoes to ensure that they are gluten-free. Some brands add gluten products to help produce nicer roast potatoes.
- The times in this recipe are based on cooking the potatoes from frozen. If you have thawed the potatoes, you will likely need to halve the cooking time. I do not recommend thawing the potatoes before cooking.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!