Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Garlic Bread Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 8 Minutes
- Total time: 13 Minutes
- Serves: 2
- 1 Ciabatta or French Stick
- 100 g (3.5 oz) butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp parsley, chopped
- Preheat the air fryer to 180°C (360°F). It will take roughly five minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the butter, garlic, and parsley.
- Cut the bread into ~2 cm (1 in) slices.
- Spread the garlic butter onto one side of the bread. Add more if you want it to be extra garlicky and buttery.
- Place the bread into the air fryer with the garlic butter side facing up.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- You can use either dried or fresh parsley in this recipe and get great results either way. You can also leave them out entirely if you want to keep it simple.
- The type of bread you use is entirely up to you. I prefer something like ciabatta or French stick, but regular slices of bread will also suffice.
- You can wrap the bread in foil if you do not want it to get crispy. You may need to increase the cooking time by a few minutes.
- Do not stack the garlic bread for the best result. Stacking may cause the slices of garlic bread to go slightly soggy in some bits and super crispy in other bits.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!