Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Halloumi Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 10 Minutes
- Total time: 15 Minutes
- Serves: 2
- 200 g (7.1 oz) block halloumi, cut into 4 equal pieces
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Preheat the air fryer to 180°C (360°F). It will take roughly five minutes.
- Coat the halloumi in olive oil.
- Place the pieces of halloumi into the air fryer making sure they do not overlap.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until crispy. Turn halfway through.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- Do not stack the halloumi as it will stop the outside of the cheese from crisping correctly.
- Preheat the air fryer for the best result. It should only take a few minutes.
- Typically, halloumi is already quite salty, so you should not need to add any more seasoning.
- Instructions on how to crumb the halloumi are further up the page.
- I recommend cutting the halloumi into large pieces for the best results.
- Please refer to the halloumi packet for accurate nutritional information. The values below are an estimate and can vary heavily between brands.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!