Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Hamburgers Recipe
- Prep time 10 Minutes
- Cook time: 8 Minutes
- Total time 18 Minutes
- Serves 4
- 500g (1.1 lb) ground beef
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 cheese slices
- Burger buns
- Crispy Bacon
- Sliced tomatoes
- Sliced red onion
- In a bowl, combine the ground beef, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Form into four even burgers.
- Preheat the air fryer to 190°C (375°F). It will take roughly 5 minutes.
- Place the burgers into the air fryer and cook for 8 minutes. Flip midway through cooking.
- Top the burgers with the cheese and cook for a further minute.
- Assemble your burger buns. I typically layer it in the following order; burger bun bottom, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, burger patty, red onion, any extra sauces, and the burger bun top.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the patties. You should aim for an internal temperature of 72°C (160°F).
- You can easily double or triple the ingredients if you need to feed more people.
- The thickness of the burgers will impact the cooking time. So, if your patties are thin, consider reducing the cooking time.
- The nutritional information below does not consider any extras that you serve with the patties, for example, the bread bun.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!