Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Hot Dogs Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 5 Minutes
- Total time: 10 Minutes
- Serves: 6
- Preheat the air fryer to 180°C (350°F). It will take roughly five minutes to heat up.
- Slightly slice or prick the skin of the hot dogs. Either of these methods will help prevent the hot dog from exploding.
- Place the hot dogs in the basket and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- Hot dogs are sometimes gluten-free, but you will need to check with the butcher or package.
- You can heat hot dog buns in the air fryer if you want them to be hot and slightly crispy.
- I highly recommend serving the hot dogs with a selection of condiments.
- Pricking the hot dogs will help prevent them from exploding in the air fryer.
- Try and keep the hot dogs as a single layer for the perfect cook. I do not recommend that you stack the hot dogs.
- The cooking time might vary if your hot dogs are thick. You can always check the internal temperature by using a meat thermometer. Even though hot dogs are pre-cooked, a rough recommendation is heating the hot dog to 70 °C (160° F).
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!