Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Loaded Potatoes
- Prep time: 15 Minutes
- Cook time: 1 Hour & 10 Minutes
- Total time: 1 Hour & 25 Minutes
- Serves: 6
- 6 large potatoes
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 200 g (7.1 oz) crispy bacon, diced
- 250 g (8.8 oz) mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- Preheat the air fryer to 180°C (350°F). It will take roughly five minutes to heat up.
- Using a skewer or fork, prick the potatoes all over.
- Rub the potatoes with oil and salt.
- Place the potatoes into the preheated air fryer and cook for 1 hour.
- Use a skewer to check if the potatoes are ready. The skewer should pierce easily into the potato.
- Cut the baked potatoes open and layer the mozzarella cheese and bacon in the middle of the potato.
- Bake in the air fryer for 5-10 minutes.
- Once the cheese is melted, finish with a sprinkle of parsley.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- The cooking oil and salt will help the potato skin go crispy and become flavorsome.
- You can skip the baked potatoes steps if you already have some cooked and ready to go.
- For this recipe to work, I recommend not peeling the potatoes. You may need to scrub and wash the potatoes so they do not have any dirt on them.
- I recommend tweaking the topping so that it is more to your liking. I find a simple combination of flavors works the best.
- You may need to reduce the number of potatoes you are cooking if you have a small air fryer.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!