Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Marathon Spring Rolls Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 20 Minutes
- Total time: 25 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- Preheat the air fryer to 200°C (390°F). It will take roughly five minutes.
- Add the Marathon spring rolls into the air fryer basket.
- Lightly spray with cooking oil.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until golden brown. You may want to rotate them halfway through cooking.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may be able to cook more than four spring rolls at once. I do not recommend stacking the spring rolls as they may not end up cooking correctly.
- Spraying the spring rolls with oil will help get them crispy on the outside. If you want to keep things as healthy as possible, you can skip the oil.
- I recommend cooking the spring rolls from frozen for the best results. However, you can thaw the spring rolls in the refrigerator overnight. You will need to reduce the cooking time by roughly half.
- The nutritional information below is an estimate, so I recommend checking the product's box for the most accurate information.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!