Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Mushrooms Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 10 Minutes
- Total time: 15 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- 500 g (1.1 lb) button mushrooms
- 125 g (4.4 oz) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp parsley
- Preheat the air fryer to 180°C (350°F). It will take roughly five minutes to heat up.
- In a bowl, mix the mushrooms with the melted butter, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, and parsley.
- Cook for 10 minutes. Shake the air fryer basket halfway through cooking.
- Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- Evenly cut the mushrooms for the best result. Uneven mushroom pieces will cook at different rates that may leave you with pieces being undercooked and others overcooked.
- Overloading the air fryer basket may lead to uneven cooking. If the basket is looking too full, you may want to cook in batches.
- Other oils and fats such as coconut oil, lard, and bacon fat are great substitutes for butter. They are also a great way of introducing new flavors into the recipe.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!