Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Roast Potatoes Recipe
- Prep time: 15 Minutes
- Cook time: 20 Minutes
- Total time: 35 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- 1 kg (2.2 lb) potatoes, cut into large chunks
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
Extra Herbs (Optional)
- 1/2 tsp rosemary, dried
- 1/2 tsp oregano, dried
- Preheat the air fryer to 180°C (350°F). It will take roughly five minutes to heat up.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes in the oil, garlic powder, salt, pepper, rosemary, and oregano.
- Place the potatoes into the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 20 minutes. Halfway through cooking, flip the potatoes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- You can shake the air fryer basket or flip the potatoes using tongs or a spoon. I find flipping the potatoes is the easiest way to get an even cook.
- Preheating the air fryer is optional, but I highly recommend preheating it to help achieve a better and faster cook.
- My roast potatoes turned out fine without any extra preparation, but if you feel the need, you can par-cook the potatoes before cooking them in the air fryer. Alternatively, you can soak them in water for 30 minutes.
- Pat the potatoes dry before air frying for the best results.
- You can peel the potatoes if you do not like potato skins. However, I prefer to leave the skin on as it adds flavor and helps the potato go crispy.
- For more flavor, you can add more seasonings such as thyme, oregano, paprika, and so much more.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!