Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Air Fryer Spam Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Cook time: 10 Minutes
- Total time: 15 Minutes
- Serves: 2
- Cut the Spam into 1cm (0.4 inches) slices.
- Preheat the air fryer to 200°C (400°F). It will take roughly five minutes to heat.
- Place the sliced Spam into the air fryer basket. Keep the slices as a single layer.
- Cook for 10 minutes. Flip halfway through cooking.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- Preheating the air fryer will help achieve the best results. However, you can skip this step and add a couple of minutes to the cooking time.
- You can spray the Spam ham with a bit of oil to help get it extra crispy. However, I find there is usually enough fat in Spam that extra oil is not necessary.
- Spam is pre-cooked, so we are only using the air fryer to get it crispy and delicious.
- There are many different Spam flavors available at the supermarket, and they will all work well in the air fryer. So, pick your favorite type of Spam.
- I cut the Spam into slices, but it will work just as well cut into fries. The cooking time will remain roughly the same.
- Spam is gluten-free, so it is perfect if you are cooking for anyone who is gluten sensitive.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!