Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Baked Oatmeal in a Mug Recipe
- Prep time 2 Minutes
- Cook time: 2 Minutes
- Total time 4 Minutes
- Serves 1
- ½ overripe banana
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 egg
- ½ cup quick oats
- ¼ tsp cinnamon, ground
- 1 Tbsp raspberries
- In a mug, mash the banana.
- Add the milk, honey, and the egg. Stir until combined.
- Now, add the quick oats, and cinnamon. Stir until mixed together.
- Gently mix in the berries or your chosen fruit.
- Cook in the microwave for 2-3 minutes or until cooked.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- Remember, not all microwaves are the same, so you may find it will take longer to cook the baked oatmeal in your microwave.
- Try different combinations of fruit and nuts instead of the ones mentioned in this recipe. You might stumble across something much more amazing.
- Maple syrup is an excellent alternative to honey. I recommend picking the one that you like the most.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!