Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Banana Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Prep time 5 Minutes
- Total time 5 Minutes
- Serves 2
- ½ cup mixed berries
- 1 banana
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Place the banana, berries, yogurt, vanilla & honey into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve & Enjoy
- Smoothies are best to consume within a very short period after being made. You can keep it in the fridge, but you may find it will split or just not be as lovely as when it’s just freshly blended.
- If you’re able to fresh berries cheap, then you should give these go. You will be surprised at how good the smoothie will taste otherwise frozen works just fine too.
- If you’re not a fan of sweet things, then make sure you don’t include the honey. The smoothie should still taste fine without it!
- Assuming you want your protein hit, then you can just add your protein powder to this recipe. Depending on the powder you’re using you may want to leave the honey out as some protein powders are already quite sweet.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!