Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Banana Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Prep time: 5 Minutes
- Total time: 5 Minutes
- Serves: 2
- ½ cup mixed berries
- 1 banana
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Place the mixed berries, banana, milk, plain yogurt, vanilla essence, and honey into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- Smoothies are best to consume within a very short period after being made. You can keep it in the fridge, but you may find it will split or just not be as lovely as when it was freshly blended.
- If you’re able to buy fresh berries cheap, then you should give them a go. You will be surprised at how good the smoothie will taste; otherwise, frozen works fine too.
- Assuming you want your protein hit, then you can add your protein powder to this recipe. Depending on the powder you’re using, you may want to leave the honey out as some protein powders are already quite sweet.
- If you’re not a fan of sweet things, then make sure you don’t include the honey. The smoothie will still taste fine without it.
- Using a frozen banana is a great way to thicken the smoothie without having to use ice. It's also a great way to store and keep bananas for longer.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!