Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Banana Pear Smoothie Recipe
- Prep time 5 Minutes
- Total time 5 Minutes
- Serves 2
- 1 banana
- 1 pear
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp honey
- ½ cup ice
- Place the bananas, pears, milk, honey, and ice into a blender.
- Blitz until smooth and well combined.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- You can leave the ice out of this recipe but it won’t be as cold and maybe a bit runnier.
- Depending if you like your smoothies sweet or not you can also remove the honey without it affecting the overall smoothie.
- You don’t need to peel the pears but you can if you don’t like pear skin in your smoothie. It’s important to note there are a lot of nutrients in the peel of fruit and vegetables so I usually always leave it on.
- You can swap the milk out with something like almond milk if you want a lactose free smoothie. On the flip side if you want an even thicker smoothie then replace ½ cup of the milk with some plain yogurt or ice-cream.
- If you make too much, then you can freeze this smoothie down and then thaw for whenever you need it. I have seen suggestions to freeze it down in an ice cube tray so you can blitz it whenever you need it.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!