Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Blueberry Raspberry Smoothie Recipe
- Prep time 5 Minutes
- Total time 5 Minutes
- Serves 2
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 Tbsp honey
- In a blender add the raspberries, blueberries, yogurt, milk, vanilla, and the honey.
- Blitz until well combined. It should be smooth and thick.
- Serve & Enjoy.
- As I mention in all the smoothie recipes, you can add ice if you would like to. You will find that half a cup should be more than enough to thicken this smoothie up. It will also become extra chilled, so it's perfect for anyone who loves an icy drink.
- The honey can be left out if you prefer your smoothie to be a bit less sweet. It’s also important to note that if you use low-fat milk and yogurt, these may have added sugar.
- As with basically any smoothie you make it’s best to make it as fresh as possible. If you keep it in the fridge, you will find that it will only last a few days.
- You can make this slightly healthier by using some greek yogurt, almond milk, or even coconut milk. You can also skip adding the honey.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!