Back to Recipe Print Recipe Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Cajun Seasoning Recipe
- Prep time 5 Minutes
- Total time 5 Minutes
- Serves 24g/1 oz
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Mix all the ingredients until well combined.
- Store in an airtight container until needed.
- As I mentioned above, you can alter the ingredients to suit your tastes better. If you come up with an even better variation, then be sure to let us know by leaving a comment below.
- If you want the mix to be more like a powder, then you can blitz this in a spice grinder.
- This seasoning can be bulked out and stored in an airtight container in the cupboard.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!