Back to Recipe Print Recipe
Caramello Slice Recipe
- Prep time: 2 Hours & 10 Minutes
- Cook time: 2 Minutes
- Total time: 2 Hours & 12 Minutes
- Makes: 25
- Grease and line an 8×8 pan with baking paper.
- Break the Caramello chocolate into pieces and place it into a microwaveable bowl.
- Add the condensed milk, butter, and crushed biscuits.
- Microwave in 1-minute intervals and stir between breaks.
- Once well combined, pour into the prepared pan.
- Smooth the top of the slice using a spatula.
- Place in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Once set, cut into squares.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container until needed.
- I recommend crushing the plain biscuits in a food processor as this will get them to be as fine as possible. Alternatively, crushing them in a bag can also work, but you might end up with a few big pieces.
- You can use a double boiler if you don't like using a microwave. Simply fill a pot with a little bit of water and bring to the boil. Place the bowl over the pot, so the steam heats the bowl. Place all your ingredients into the bowl. The chocolate will slowly melt, stir until completely combined.
Did you make this recipe?
We want to see! Tag @cookingperfected
on Instagram or use the hashtag #cookingperfected
so we can find you!